Graphic Design Advanced Diploma - 508
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for January 2014, Open for September 2014
SCHOOL: Media & Entertainment
PROGRAM NUMBER: 508
PROGRAM LENGTH: 3 years
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Advanced Diploma
|Campus||January 2014||September 2014|
|508 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton
Make concepts come to life by learning to design and produce projects with a critical eye
The NEW 3 Year Graphic Design Advanced DiplomaThe most unique Graphic Design program in Canada, offering optional studies in illustration or digital print and finishing.
Mohawk's Graphic Design program is a three-year Ontario College Advanced Diploma offered at Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
- Develop solid practical and theoretical design skills
- Develop a strong sense of colour and colour management theories and techniques
- Develop solid technical techniques and skills for design, print and web production
- Study professional techniques in digital design composition using the most current industry software applications
- Compose digital photographic images for design, print and web production
- Develop a professional web and print portfolio and gain professional experience through our unique living lab experience
The most unique Graphic Design program in Canada, offering optional studies in illustration or digital print and finishing.
The Agency provides student involvement on campaigns for predominantly not-for-profit organizations. Student teams from allied programs, working together under the guidance of Mohawk College faculty, collaborate in a multi-disciplinary framework. Read more about The Agency.