Graphic Design Advanced Diploma - 508
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2016
SCHOOL: Media & Entertainment
PROGRAM NUMBER: 508
PROGRAM LENGTH: 3 academic years (periods of 8 months)
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Advanced Diploma
|508 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton||Open|
Make concepts come to life by learning to design and produce projects with a critical eyeThe most unique Graphic Design program in Canada, offering optional studies in illustration or digital print and finishing.
- Develop solid practical and theoretical design skills
- Develop a strong sense of colour and colour management theories and techniques
- Develop solid technical techniques and skills for design, print and web production
- Study professional techniques in digital design composition using the most current industry software applications
- Compose digital photographic images for design, print and web production
- Develop a professional web and print portfolio and gain professional experience through our unique living lab experience
- Develop a professional portfolio critiqued by our industry professionals
- Work with real clients and learn how to build your own successful creative business
- Develop your skills in the most advanced digital print learning centre in Canada
For degree transfer/completion opportunities visit mohawkcollege.ca/credittransfer
"The Graphic Design program at Mohawk College has provided me with the skills and confidence to be successful in a very competitive design industry."
Kai, International Student
The Agency provides student involvement on campaigns for predominantly not-for-profit organizations. Student teams from allied programs, working together under the guidance of Mohawk College faculty, collaborate in a multi-disciplinary framework.
Read more about The Agency