If you experience any issues following system maintenance, please contact the IT Service Desk.
My Academic Progress (MAP) - Friday, June 17 6 pm to 8 pm
MAP will not be available during this maintenance window.
Banner and Database Maintenance - Friday, June 24th 5 pm to Sunday, June 26 5 pm
The only systems available during this time will be:
- WiFi (wireless network)
- Aims (parking system)
- TPHi (scheduling system)
Power Outage and Date Centre Maintenance - July 8-10, 2022
All Facilities/Buildings at the Mohawk College Fennell Campus will be closed from Friday, July 8, 2021, at 10 pm to Sunday, July 10, 2022, at 7 pm
All IT systems will be unavailable, with the exception of mohawkcollege.ca, during this scheduled outage.
MyMohawk, MyCanvas, and Mohawk webmail will not be accessible during the shutdown. Please ensure you save files needed during this timeframe to your local drive. We would request that students and staff save the files needed to their local drive during this timeframe. During this time, only essential contractors and employees related to this work will be permitted on Fennell Campus.
If you work on campus regularly, to prepare for the shutdown, we ask that you please complete the following:
- Ensure all open electronic documents are saved
- Power off your computer, monitors, and printers
- Turn off all lights, including task lights such as lamps and desk lighting. If you are the last person to leave your office area, turn off the overhead lights
- If you have a small fridge, remove contents, turn off the fridge and unplug it, leaving the door open
- If you have a fan/and or heater, turn it off
- Switch off power bars, where possible