Business Administration Advanced Diploma - 632
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2016, Open for January 2017
PROGRAM NUMBER: 632
PROGRAM LENGTH: 3 academic years (periods of 8 months)
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Advanced Diploma
|Campus||September 2016||January 2017|
|632 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton||Open||Open Fast Track*|
With a global perspective and an eye on technology, develop an in-depth understanding of business strategy and tactics
Business Administration is a three-year Ontario College Advanced Diploma program offered at Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
Students in Mohawk's Business Administration program will prepare for staff and entry level management positions in varied business career paths, and develop a comprehensive understanding of today’s global marketplace.
*Fast Track - allows students to complete a three-year Advanced Diploma program in 6 semesters. Students will start in January and be in school for six semesters: Winter, Spring/Summer, Fall, Winter, Fall and Winter. Students will not be off during the first summer.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of today’s global marketplace
- Learn current business computer applications that enhance marketability in an ever-changing business environment
- Focus on building leadership capability and technical competence
- Learn to think and act strategically
- Prepare for staff and entry level management positions in varied business career paths
- Upon completion of a common first semester, students can choose to transfer into second semester of one of the following programs:
- Business - Accounting
- Business - Financial Services
- Business - Marketing
- Business (General)
360° Classroom Tour
For degree transfer/completion opportunities, visit mohawkcollege.ca/credittransfer
Graduates of Mohawk's Business Administration Advanced Diploma with a weighted grade point average (GPA) of 77% (B+) are eligible to apply for the McMaster Bachelor of Commerce through the DeGroote School of Business. Completion of MDM4U, MHF4U, MCV4U, or recognized equivalents, is required. Eligible graduates will receive 60 credits towards the degree and must complete an additional 60 credits as specified by McMaster.
Students graduating from this program will have met the academic requirements for the Certified in Management (C.I.M.) and Professional Manager (P.Mgr.) designations.