Business - Marketing Diploma - 319/359
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2016, Open for January 2017
PROGRAM NUMBER: 319 (Non Co-op), 359 (Co-op)
PROGRAM LENGTH: 2 academic years (periods of 8 months), plus optional Co-op
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: Yes
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Diploma
|Campus||September 2016||January 2017|
|319 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton
(Non Co-op Option)
|359 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton
The best of both worlds — develop expertise in several areas of marketing practice, as well as gain fundamental understanding of the broader business environment
Business - Marketing is a two-year Ontario College Diploma program, and optional Cooperative Education program, offered at Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
Client projects, case studies, and computer simulations - just a few of the ways our faculty prepare Mohawk's Business-Marketing students to excel in a wide variety of marketing and sales professions.
*Fast Track - allows students to complete a two-year Diploma program (non co-op) in 16 months. Students will start in January and be in school for four continuous semesters: Winter, Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. Students will not be off during the summer.
- Create marketing strategies for real clients, with coaching from your faculty
- Analyse case studies based on actual companies facing opportunities and challenges
- Enhance verbal and written communication skills, as you prepare reports and presentations
- Enjoy hands-on labs to learn web-marketing strategies and tools
- Use computer-simulations which model scenarios such as launching products internationally
- Practice personal selling skills in role plays in our sales lab
- Study with professors who have worked as marketing professionals and bring their expertise to the classroom
- Upon completion of a common first semester, students can choose to transfer into second semester of one of the following programs:
- Business - Accounting
- Business Administration
- Business - Financial Services
- Business (General)
Co-op Education Advantage
- Earn while you learn with paid work semesters mohawkcollege.ca/coop
- Mohawk's Health, Wellness and Fitness Co-op program has the highest overall student satisfaction of any comparable program in Ontario
360° Classroom Tour
- Transfer credits to Business Administration, Business (General), Business - Financial Services or Advertising program for a second diploma
- Apply for a Professional Sales Certificate
- For degree transfer/completion opportunities, visit mohawkcollege.ca/credittransfer
Credits towards Certified Sales Professional (CSP) Designation from the Canadian Professional Sales Association (CPSA) after incorporating 2 years of relevant sales experience with academic training. For more information, visit cpsa.com.
Co-op Education Advantage
Earn while you learn with paid work semesters mohawkcollege.ca/coop.
The Agency provides student involvement on campaigns for predominantly not-for-profit organizations. Student teams from allied programs, working together under the guidance of Mohawk College faculty, collaborate in a multi-disciplinary framework. Read more about The Agency