Office Administration – Executive Diploma - 327
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2016, Open for January 2017
PROGRAM NUMBER: 327
PROGRAM LENGTH: 2 academic years (periods of 8 months)
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Diploma
|Campus||September 2016||January 2017|
|327 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton||Open||Open|
Essential office skills are covered in a program that can open doors to new career opportunities
Office Administration - Executive is a two-year Ontario College Diploma program offered at Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
Students in Mohawk's Office Administration - Executive program will acquire specialized skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Project and Adobe Dreamweaver.
Students will learn to integrate advanced software skills in a simulated office environment, train in accounting fundamentals and specialized accounting software, and attain essential office skills including time management.
- Acquire specialized skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Project, Visio and Dreamweaver
- Integrate advanced software skills in a simulated office environment
- Train in accounting fundamentals, encompassing specialized accounting software
- Attain essential office skills including time management and organization, travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, planning events, taking and transcribing minutes
- Develop a professional portfolio and formulate a career plan
- Practice interviews with local business organizations
- Benefit from career-related guest speakers from the local business community and professional associations
- Experience a two-week program-related work placement in the business community
360° Classroom Tour
For degree transfer/completion opportunities, visit mohawkcollege.ca/credittransfer