Office Administration – General Certificate - 380
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2016, Open for January 2017
PROGRAM NUMBER: 380
PROGRAM LENGTH: 1 academic year (period of 8 months)
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: No
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Certificate
|Campus||September 2016||January 2017|
|380 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton||Open||Open|
A one-year program that prepares you for the working world with valuable skills and experience
In only two semesters, students in Mohawk’s Office Administration – General program will develop the essential skills needed for an exciting career as an administrative assistant.
A one-year program that prepares you for the working world with valuable skills and experience.
Office Administration - General is a one-year Ontario College Certificate program offered at Mohawk's Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
The Office Administration - General program provides individuals with a fast track to employment within one year. Students will become skilled in the performance of essential office tasks such as document preparation, filing, digital transcription, and customer service.
- Become skilled in the performance of essential office tasks such as document preparation, filing, digital transcription, and customer service
- Acquire a basic understanding of financial concepts
- Develop career-enhancing capabilities in microcomputers and current business applications software using MS Office: Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Create web pages using HTML coding
- Enhance internet research skills
360° Classroom Tour
Graduates may continue into the second year of the Office Administration diploma program, specializing in the Executive, Legal or Health Services field, provided that there are seats available in the program requested.