Civil Engineering Technology Advanced Diploma - 534
PROGRAM STATUS: Open for September 2015
SCHOOL: Engineering Technology
PROGRAM NUMBER: 534
PROGRAM LENGTH: 3 years
CAMPUS: Fennell Campus - Hamilton
CO-OP OPTION: Yes
ACCREDITATION: Ontario College Advanced Diploma
|534 - Fennell Campus - Hamilton (Co-op)
Maintain society’s high standard of living through the design, construction and operation of our civil infrastructure systems
Civil Engineering Technology is a three-year Ontario College Advanced Diploma program offered at Mohawk's Fennell Campus in Hamilton, Ontario.
Graduates can complete a Civil Engineering Infrastructure Bachelor of Technology Degree at McMaster University.
- Learn about municipal services, potable water, storm water and waste water management systems
- Design roadways and gain an understanding of construction techniques, construction layout, electronic surveying and Global Positioning Systems applications
- Acquire CAD, plan reading and visualization skills needed to create plans for today’s modern infrastructure
- Explore building and construction materials, project scheduling, estimating and management
- Develop construction surveying skills, estimating, materials testing and inspection, and geotechnical services
- Design structures in steel, timber, masonry and concrete
- Understand how our infrastructure works by learning the science of their materials and operation
360° Classroom Tour
- Graduates can complete a Bachelor of Technology – Civil Engineering Infrastructure Degree at McMaster University
- For degree transfer/completion opportunities, visit mohawkcollege.ca/credittransfer
Affiliations include the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists (OACETT), Transportation Association of Canada (TAC) and the Ontario Good Roads Association (OGRA).