Get Involved - Student Leader Panel!
Meet our panel of upper year Student Leaders in various programs. Discover what opportunities await you on campus! Find out how you can get involved with some amazing programs. We will even show you how to document your participation on your Co-Curricular Record!
Getting Started with Campus Technology
An introduction to key technology you will be using at Mohawk:
- MohawkID – learn how to use your MohawkID (9-digit student number) to log on to college computers or connect to on-line services.
- MyMohawk – explore the most popular features of MyMohawk, the college portal.
- eLearn – navigate eLearn, Mohawk's learning management system and customize your settings.
- Office 365 – get organized with Office 365, a free suite of online tools and download able software. Access your Mohawk email, set up your One Drive account and learn more about free Office 2016 software.
- MohawkAPPS – discover a new service used to access software applications on college computers, personal laptops on campus, and some software from home.
Are you an international student? Learn about the services and resources available to you to support your success at Mohawk.
Connect with Upper Year Peers
Find out how you can access free tutoring and peer-to-peer support to help you succeed, or
connect with an upper year student in your program for helpful campus and program tips.
Academic Skills - Accessible Learning Services Presentation
Want to learn how to keep yourself organized with school and life? We can help! Come to this session and learn time management and study skills strategies to help you to be successful as you begin your new role as a college student.
Financing Your Education
Learn about OSAP and the various government sponsored grants and loans available to help you finance your education. Discover scholarship and bursary opportunities available
through the Mohawk College Awards Office. Find out the secrets of submitting an award application and compelling letter that no award selection committee can resist!
Get Set for September
You've got questions, and we've got answers. In this session, you will meet some of our Student Services Coaches, who will provide you with important information and resources to
help you prepare for starting at Mohawk College in September.
Be Well Do Well
This presentation will provide you with an opportunity to learn different strategies that are geared towards supporting your well-being as you navigate through your journey at Mohawk College.
Start Smart Team Quest
Join our Student Leaders as they lead you on a scavenger hunt across campus. Explore the campus, see popular eating and study spots, find out where to charge your phone, etc. (Session offered in June & July only)
Have questions? Parents, partners and guests are invited to join us for this Question & Answer session designed to help you help your student.
Stop by booths in the C-Wing Atrium to learn about many of Mohawk's services for students including: Alumni, Mohawk Students' Association, International Student Services, Athletics, Library, and many more.