Skilled Trades & Apprenticeship
Get hands-on training from expert faculty in both traditional skills and the latest emerging technologies.
Choose your Skilled Trades & Apprenticeship program
Co-operative Education Options
Building and Construction
- Construction Engineering Technician
- Construction Engineering Technician - Building Renovation
- Construction Techniques
- Construction Techniques - Plumbing
- Gas and Oil Burner Technician 2
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Techniques
Industrial and Mechanical
- Electrical Engineering Technician - Power
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician - Automation (Industrial Mechanic Millwright)
- Mechanical Technician - Elevating Devices
- Mechanical Techniques (Cabinetry)
- Mechanical Techniques (Electrical Monitoring & Systems)
- Mechanical Techniques (Plumbing)
- Mechanical Techniques (Welding and Fabrication)
- Power Engineering Techniques - 3rd Class
- Power Engineering Techniques
- Utilities Systems Operator
Apprenticeship training is an agreement between a person wishing to learn a skill and an employer who can provide the environment for skills training. Read more about apprenticeship.
- Auto Body and Collision Damage Repairer
- Automotive Service Educational Program (A.S.E.P.)
- Automotive Service Technician
- Electrician (Construction & Maintenance)
- Elevating Devices Mechanic
- General Carpenter
- General Machinist
- Horticulture Technician
- Industrial Electrician
- Industrial Mechanic (Millwright)
- Instrumentation Control and Control Technician
- Metal Fabricator (Fitter)
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic
- Residential Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Truck and Coach Technician
- Haven't applied yet? Email an advisor or phone 905-575-2460.
- Applied and have questions? Email an admissions advisor or phone at 1-844-767-6871.
Meet Mohawk grads who work at Gerrie Electric
Skilled Trades and Apprenticeship
Hear from faculty about the hands-on training in traditional skills that integrate emerging technologies at the Marshall School for Skilled Trades & Apprenticeship.
Register for a College Information Session!
No problem! Sign up for one of our upcoming Information Sessions to learn more about Mohawk’s programs, how to apply, students services and get your questions answered!
Download our Program Guide
Want easy access to all full-time program information? Download our Program Guide PDF for an at-a-glance view of admission requirements, start dates and career outcomes for our certificates, diplomas and degree programs.
Create your Custom Viewbook to win a $500 Amazon Gift Card!
Creating your Custom Viewbook is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Explore programs, select your interest and create your custom viewbook. Save time and get the information you need to learn what Mohawk is all about. Instant, online and delivered to your inbox.
One prize of a $500 Amazon Gift Card will be randomly drawn on August 31, 2021.