Canada Post is currently undergoing a rotating schedule of strikes that may affect some mail service.
Please watch your Mohawk email for important information, or check the status of your application through the applicant tab on MyMohawk.
Please note the following important message regarding incoming and outgoing mail:
Transcripts for Admission
- Mohawk College will accept transcripts for admission to programs in sealed envelopes from originating institution from applicants in person, by fax from originating institution at 905-575-2392 or email from originating institution at transcript [at] mohawkcollege.ca.
Tuition Fee Statements & Student Billing
- Registration packages and Tuition Fee Statements will continue to be e-mailed to MyMohawk accounts of newly accepted students.
- Please review your account balance on MyMohawk regularly to make sure your account is in good standing. You can find this information by going to the Student Finances tab – My Financial Statement.
- While all offers, fee statements, etc. can easily be sent to MyMohawk accounts, applicant logins are sent via mail for new applicants on the Acknowledgement letter.
- In the event of a postal strike, the acknowledgement letters therefore will be emailed to the applicant’s personal email address as provided through OCAS.
CE Acknowledgement Forms
- Students are able to pick up their CE Acknowledgement Form at the Fennell Campus.
- Students can also view their timetable through MyMohawk > Academics > View my Timetable and then select Term.
- Alternatively, students can contact us at 1-844-767-6871 to have the form faxed or emailed.
- As Transcripts are official documents they must be picked up and cannot be emailed or faxed.
- Please note that if you have requested your transcript to be mailed, it will be held at the Fennell campus until the strike is over and operations resume with Canada Post. Once you receive a confirmation that your transcript has been completed, you can pick it up at the Fennell campus rather than waiting for the strike to end.
- Students needing transcripts to be sent to another College can also request their transcript when applying through the Ontario Colleges website at www.ontariocolleges.ca.
Submitting your Documents
It is encouraged that you upload your required documents directly to your OSAP account. If this is not possible, you may choose to submit your required documents by one of the following ways. Please ensure that your name and student number are clearly indicated on all your documents. You should also make photocopies of all your supporting documents if you decide to mail, use our drop-box or come-in person; as we will not return documents.
- Upload: Scan or take a clear picture of each required document into a PDF and upload them directly to your OSAP application.
- Drop-Box: The drop-box is located at THE Square at each campus. The box is opened at least twice a day and documents are dated-stamped and distributed to the appropriate staff member. The box is locked so your documents will be secure. When leaving documents in the drop box, please ensure that they are stapled or are in an envelope and that each document has your name and student ID number.
- Mail by Courier:
Attention: Financial Assistance
135 Fennell Avenue West
Hamilton, ON, Canada L9C 0E5
If you have any questions, please call: 1-844-767-6871