Do you know someone who goes above and beyond in making Mohawk an even greater place to learn and work?
Recognize their outstanding contributions with a Mohawk Everyday Hero award nomination.
Who can you nominate?
Everyone who works at Mohawk is eligible, including faculty, support staff, admin staff, contracted employees and students working through our Campus Student Employment Program.
- You can nominate full-time or part-time employees.
- You can nominate individuals and teams.
- You can nominate someone who’s just joined Mohawk or has worked at our college for decades.
There are only three restrictions:
- You can’t nominate yourself
- Managers can’t nominate their direct reports
- Your nominee can only win one Everyday Hero award each year
Nominations will be reviewed by the Mohawk Executive Group and Everyday Hero awards will be presented throughout the year. There is no limit to the number of awards that will be presented annually.
Please note: not all submissions will be successful. The final selection is at the discretion of the Mohawk Executive Group and nominators will be contacted by the President’s Office if their nominees are receiving an Everyday Hero award.
The President and Vice Presidents will personally present the awards and recipients will be publicly recognized and profiled in Mohawk This Week and on the Mohawk News Desk.