The FYE Program is tailored to ensure that your first semester at Mohawk College is both enjoyable and enriching. We can't wait for you to form meaningful connections and friendships with peers who are embarking on the same journey as you. As a member of the FYE Program, you'll gain exclusive access to a range of workshops and events that are specially curated for first-semester students. These events are designed to help you excel academically, build essential life skills, and make the most out of your college experience.
Our dedicated team of upper-semester FYE Leaders will be there to welcome you into our vibrant community and mentor you throughout your first semester.
Register for the program today! For Winter 2024, students will begin to be added to the Microsoft Teams group starting December 20th, 2023. Please give admin a couple of days after your application has been submitted to be added.
Program participants will:
- Gain valuable tips on how to succeed
- Get exclusive access to workshops and events specially designed for first-semester students
- Get to know other students through virtual sessions, message boards, and in-person socials
- Have the opportunity to ask questions in a low-pressure student-to-student environment
- Get to know an FYE Leader one-on-one
*Important Notice: The FYE Program is being offered partly through Microsoft Teams. As a Mohawk College student, you have access to Microsoft 365 which includes Microsoft Teams. For more information on how to access Office 365, visit the Digital Skills Toolkit Teams Guide.