Mohawk College Facility Services department provides a wide array of services to the Students, Faculty, and Staff.
Facility Services oversees:
- The implementation of maintenance and improvements of all College facilities to enhance the learning environment and protects the College's physical facilities assets.
- We direct successful implementations of renovations and construction projects within targeted completion dates and optimize allocated project funding.
- Proactively develop projects to improve the learning environment and operating cost efficiency.
- Provide engineering and construction services for all existing and new facilities of the College in support of academic programs and services.
Facility Services areas include:
- Buildings Maintenance and Grounds
- Mechanical and Electrical Operations
- Engineering Services and Projects
- Capital Construction Programming
- Facilities and Space Planning
- Custodial Services
Below we provide information on services, major processes and procedures, and staff contact information.
If you do not find the information that you are looking for or wish to provide feedback, please contact our Customer Services staff at extension 2336 or email us at maintenance [at] mohawkcollege.ca.
Our hours of service are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Fennell Campus, Room B101
For more information, please contact:
Chief Building and Facilities Officer
Email henry.colyn [at] mohawkcollege.ca (Henry)