Join this 4-week wellness series to learn strategies for managing uncomfortable feelings and building distress tolerance skills. Explore thinking and behaviour patterns that make distress unmanageable, and develop a distress tolerance action plan that you can apply when feelings get tough.
Join us in the Health & Wellness Centre:
- Wednesday, November 8 from 11am to 12pm
- Wednesday, November 15 from 11am to 12pm
- Wednesday, November 22 from 11am to 12pm
- Wednesday, November 29 from 11am to 12pm
Register online or contact: studentwellness [at] mohawkcollege.ca (studentwellness[at]mohawkcollege[dot]ca)
Details on how to register online:
- Select "Patient" from the main menu
- Have you accessed services at the HWC before? Select "Yes" and login or select "No".
- Click "Counselling - Personal/Mental Health Counselling"
- Select "Group Visit"
- Select "Facing Your Feelings". Enter required information if a new user to complete registration.