The Mohawk Student Leadership Academy (MSLA) is the place to be for student leaders from all areas of the college!
What is MSLA?
- An all-expenses paid, two-day overnight retreat for student leaders
- Back-to-back sessions that will challenge you to be a better leader
- A chance to learn about collaboration, inclusion, self-awareness, motivation, and much more!
Graduates of the MSLA become MoCrew, and go on to use their skills and resources to make a difference on campus and in the community.
Why become MoCrew?
- You'll be part of an amazing community of talented leaders
- You can take on leadership roles on campus and in the community
- You'll benefit from your new skills as a student and in your career
OK! I want to attend MSLA!
MSLA 2020 will be held on April 22 – 23, 2020.
Applicants to the MSLA should be involved on campus or in the community. They should be interested in learning, and sharing what they have learned with others. They should have a passion for helping others and giving back.
Does this sound like you? Apply online to be considered for a spot at MSLA. After filling out your application, you will meet with Student Life staff for a brief interview about your interest in being a leader. Please note that limited spots are available.
Find out more about Mohawk’s student leadership development opportunities (opens new window).
Check out photos of MSLA! (opens new window)
For more information, contact student.life [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: MSLA) (Student Life (opens new email message)).