CTL provides services in the areas of eLearning, curriculum development, course design, and teaching and learning professional development, engaging the College community in initiatives that enhance the quality of the learning experience.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 905-575-2352
- Locations: Room A227, Fennell Campus | Room A104B, Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster Campus | Room A121 Library TECH BAR, Stoney Creek Campus
Find out how CTL can support your teaching! Please enlarge the video using the setting in the bottom right of the video for the best viewing experience.
The Centre for Teaching and Learning contributes, develops and delivers expertise, resources and education to engage the college community in initiatives that enhance the quality of the learning experience.
eLearning and Learning Technologies Support
We support eLearn@Mohawk and all of your learning technology needs. We can assist you with designing, developing and managing your online courses. We offer a variety of scheduled workshops visible on the calendar and will deliver custom workshops on request.
We also offer the following services to integrate technology into your teaching:
- Isolated recording booths (opens new window) for video and audio production
- Variety of hardware available for short and long term loan (i.e. tablets, webcams, headsets, etc.)
- Digital media production (audio, video and imaging) and multimedia authoring
- Faculty workstation, where you can work under the guidance of a member of the CTL team
- Custom training for your group of faculty
- Streaming media services and video capture technology
Learn about the full range of learning technologies available to faculty!
Curriculum Development and Course Design
We can help you with curriculum and program renewal, program mapping, curriculum design and course outlines. We can help you make sense of learning outcomes, rubrics, assessment and other aspects of course design. See the Curriculum Development and Course Design pages for more information.
Teaching and Learning Professional Development
We design and develop professional development programs as well workshops and events. See the list of CTL workshops on the events calendar and the CTL Faculty PD Catalogue for a full catalogue of our PD offerings. If there is a professional development program you would like to see, let us know.