Once you receive your visa (Study Permit) and have paid your tuition fees for your program, you will be able to register for your courses online at MyMohawk. Don't forget to attend Orientation, where you will learn about Mohawk College and the services available to you.
Please don't forget to check the important academic dates.
- A Personalized Registration package will be emailed to you. If you have an agent/representative assisting you they will receive general information but will be able to assist you in getting your personalized information.
- Your username and password for MyMohawk, the College's web portal, will be included in the email, with instruction on how to register for your courses, and select your timetable.
- Once your have selected your timetable, you will be able to print off your schedule.
- Check MyMohawk for your Course Registration Dates.
Full payment is due March 20, 2018. If you have not paid your full fees yet, please do so as soon as possible. Payment is required before you can select your timetable and start your classes.
- Please only select your timetable online once your Study Visa has been approved by the Canadian Embassy
Check to see when your Timetable will open
- Login to MyMohawk
- Select "My Student Account" tab
- Select "NEW post-secondary Students"
- Select "Option 3 - Find Out When to Register Online for Spring 2018
- Find your program name and semester to confirm the date and time you will need to log back in and pick a timetable.
Login to your MyMohawk account on the day and time that your timetable opens to select your preferred schedule. Follow the same instructions above and select "Option 4 - Choose or Change My Timetable for Spring 2018". Follow the steps to confirm and print your schedule.
You must pay your full tuition fees before you can confirm your registration and receive a timetable.
If you have not received your user name and password for MyMohawk, please intered [at] mohawkcollege.ca (send us an email).
Check-in with International Student Services Office, Fennell Campus, International Square, room J137
- Original Transcripts
- Entry Visa
- Study Permit
- Canadian Contact Information
Book your Assessment for Success
ALL Mohawk College students are required to write an assessment to evaluate their English and/or Math skills level to ensure that they are successful in their program and meet College requirements. Students in a Post-Graduate or Certificate programs are exempt.
- Pre-admission testing may be required and will be determined with an Advisor upon check-in with the Student Services Office.
Pick-up One Card
Get your ONE Card
Your ONE Card lets you pay for food on and off-campus (see participating merchants), manage your printing and scanning, and much more! To learn more about your ONE Card, visit the ONE Card Management (opens new window) webpage.
- Go to the ONE Card Management (opens new window) webpage.
- Click on 'Upload Your Photo' icon
- Click on 'GET STARTED NOW'
- Follow steps to upload a photo for your Mohawk College One Card
Please bring a copy of your printed timetable to room i130 at the Fennell Campus to pick-up your student id card.
- Your Program Orientation will be posted on the Orientation Website when the planning closer to the start of class. Visit this site to help you after you have received your study permit and selected your timetable.
If you are having problems with your password or course registration contact the international Office at 001-905 575-2254 or connect with the international.services [at] mohawkcollege.ca (International Office reception desk email).
Orientation for 2018
Tuesday May 8, 2018 4pm - 6pm Fennell campus, Room J103
International Passport to Success - International Orientation (mandatory)
Monday May 7, 2018
Details can be found on the Student Engagement webpage
Monday May 7, 2018
Day 1 - Classes Start
Tuition Fee Reminder
Preparing for Success
To help support your success, all students are assessed for Computer, English and Math proficiency. The following practice web sites have been set up to give you a sense of what to expect on arrival and help you prepare for your success.
Visit the Writing Centre offered by the Learning Support Centre
The Mohawk College Writing Centre has set up a number of web pages to help you with your Communication assessment. Read these pages carefully and make your own assessment as to how well you communicate. You are wise to connect with services offered by this department.
Check out the Articles of Interest as they may help you prepare. There are a number of sites on the web that can help you prepare and measure your specific communication skill level. Do research on assessment tests, click here for examples (opens in a new tab).
Please note: Names are not required - this is for practice only.
Mohawk College Library
Mohawk's Virtual Library. Check out the books, videos and articles from magazines, journals, and newspapers. They also have a research survival guide that will support your ability to reference and give credit to sources quoted.
Your success is important to us!