Contact us to explore your education needs. We are here for you. All educational and training opportunities are created under our (#ConsentIsEverything) campaign.
The #ConsentIsEverything team works with campus partners to provide free educational programming and training opportunities to build our individual and collective capacity to address and respond to gender-based violence while also building solidarity for survivors. We support campus partners to develop educational resources or host events, training, workshops, and outreach. Check what we offer below, and email us at consent [at] mohawkcollege.ca (consent[at]mohawkcollege[dot]ca) if you have any questions.
- #ConsentIsEverything e-learning modules
- Sexual Assault and Sexualized Violence training for employees.
- Be More Than A Bystander training.
- Male Allyship Training
- Beyond Consent 101 workshop
- Responding to Disclosures of Sexualized and Gender-Based Violence
- Owning Your Voice drop-in
- Creative Connexions workshops
- Principles of Pleasure- Consent and Safety Workshops
- Speaker Series
- GBV Peer Education program
- Community of Consent Week(S):
In addition to the standard programming listed above, we can work with all college community members, including students, employees, and clubs, to develop customized workshops and training to better suit your needs and resources or explore ways to integrate the opportunities into your existing programming.