Employer and Community Partner Resources
There are many ways for employers and community partners to get involved through Experiential Learning at Mohawk College.
Applied Research Projects
- Connect with IDEAWORKS and learn how you can participate in one of our many Applied Research Projects.
- Mohawk College prides itself on its reputation of educational and employment success. For more information on how we can address your employment needs, please visit our Apprenticeship page.
- Contact the experiential [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: Capstone%20Project%20Inquiry, body: Hello%2C) (Centre for Experiential Learning) for any Capstone Project inquiries.
Clinical, Field and Practicum Placements
- Visit our Student Placements page to learn more about our Clinical, Field and Practicum programs.
Co-op Work Terms
- Visit our Services for Employers to learn more about Co-operative Education and to hire a co-op student.
- Contact the experiential [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: Industry%20Project%20Inquiry, body: Hello%2C) (Centre for Experiential Learning) for any Industry Project inquiries.
Faculty & Staff Resources
- Experiential learning theory, reflection, and assessment can be found at the Centre for Teaching and Learning.
Staff and faculty
- Experiential learning templates, waivers, and resources can be located on Mohawk's SharePoint.
In The News
If you have any questions, please contact the Centre for Experiential Learning:
experiential [at] mohawkcollege.ca (subject: Inquiry, body: Hello%2C)