Tools and resources for new and current students to prepare for learning and life at Mohawk.
Tips for learning
Get helpful tips for being a successful college learner, including information and tips on academic integrity, study habits, time management, and motivation.
On this page:
Watch: Tips for learning in a virtual and remote environment from Mohawk Alumni CarlyCarly is a college alumni, and a current employee. She has some great tips to share about learning in a virtual and remote environment from her own student experience.
The Future Ready Toolkit is full of helpful information to support your college journey. However, we know there are times when you need more immediate support. The following resources will help you get the support you need.
- Need help using technology such as MyCanvas or Microsoft Office? Contact the Academic Technology Services
- Having technical issues logging in or accessing your accounts? Contact Student Technical Support
Online virtual support through Live Chat
- Library resources
- Understanding APA
- Searching databases
- Finding ebooks
- Curbside pick- Reserve your books to pick-up using safety protocols
- Access to the on-campus Library through bookable seats for both computers and study use
- An open course in MyCanvas: research and Library resources, check for plagiarism & citing with Turnitin.
Academic Program Support
- Connect with your Program area using the program search
- Connect with your Student Success Advisor
- Connect with a peer tutor Learning Support Center | Mohawk College
Mental Health and Wellness
Contact: counselling [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Visit: Mohawk College Counselling.
All other questions
Email Ask to get connected to a Mohawk College employee to have your questions answered.