Below is an example of how an online course will be displayed in your timetable:
Below is an example of how an in-class course will be displayed in your timetable:
- Program code, the& unique three-digit program number for a program, example: Business (General) = 320, where 320 is the program number
- Block registration code, the code for the predetermined schedule that contains the courses a student is expected to take during the semester for a specific program. Each block is a different schedule.
- Course title, example: COMM LL044
- Course registration number (CRN), example: 30248
- Online course is indicated for courses that are delivered online with no in-class requirement. Note: Similar to in-class courses, online courses include scheduled classes on your timetable. Further details can be found on the Virtual and Remote Learning website. Please contact your program area if you have questions regarding online delivery for a specific course.
- Room location for in-class courses, example: Room: E004
- Course time (start and end time during the day), example: 8:00 am - 9:59 am
- Course duration (when your course starts and ends during the semester), example: Course Start: 09-Sep-2020, Course End: 19-Dec-2020. Your program may follow a different calendar. Check the Academic and Important Dates and Exception Calendars for your program dates.