The Mohawk Testing Centre provides testing services to students who have accommodations through Accessible Learning Services.
On-Campus Location (by appointment only)
Testing Services are currently available virtually and in-person. To align with many programs’ hybrid delivery, tests can be administered either in-person or online.
- Fennell Campus: Room A124
- Stoney Creek Campus: Office C104 / Testing Room: C106
- IAHS Campus: Office 135 / Testing Room: 139
Email and Phone Number:
- Fennell Campus: alternativetesting.fennell [at] mohawkcollege.ca or 905-575-2209
- Stoney Creek Campus: alternativetesting.stoneycreek [at] mohawkcollege.ca or 905-575-1212 ext: 5006
- IAHS (McMaster) Campus: alternativetesting.iahs [at] mohawkcollege.ca or 905-575-1212 ext: 6114
Instructions for Students
Please see the following website: Mohawk: Test Booking Instructions for Students - Accommodate
Instructions for Faculty
Please see the following website: Mohawk: Faculty Instructions for Test Submission - Accommodate