Pre-Admission testing is being offered online and virtually. Applicants who require Pre-Admission testing must have a referral from Admissions.
For a referral:
- Domestic applicants, contact Admissions: coach [at] mohawkcollege.ca
- International applicants, contact International : intered [at] mohawkcollege.ca
- Additional information and step-by-step instructions
- Access Pre-admission Testing Frequently Asked Questions.
IMPORTANT information regarding your test and testing appointment:
- All pre-admission tests are valid for one year
- Pre-admission tests can be re-written after one year, with the exception of the Language Test which can be re-written after 6 months
- The test will replace the applicable course from your transcript for eligibility into a program at Mohawk College only
- The grades are not transferrable to other colleges
- Photo I.D. is required for check-in. You will not be permitted to test without valid photo I.D.
The use of external aids such as dictionaries or external websites are not permitted unless indicated below.
If you require testing accommodations due to a disability, please call the Pre-Admission Testing Centre at 905 575-2448.