2016-2018 Accessibility Plan
For more information on the Multi-Year Accessibility Plan please contact us at accessibility [at] mohawkcollege.ca or 905-575-1212 ext. 4768.
Mohawk College strives at all times to provide educational services in a way that respects the dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities. Mohawk is committed to continually improving access, both physical and attitudinal, to facilities, programs, information resources, goods and services, and employment.
Both as a legislative requirement and organizational priority, the goal of Mohawk's multi-year Accessibility Plan is to identify, prevent, and remove barriers to inclusion. The Plan will advance Mohawk's mission to create new realities by opening endless opportunities. Anchored in our values of creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all, the Plan is a strategic road map for building and sustaining an inclusive and diverse organization with the vision of supporting prosperous communities and transforming lives.
Accessibility Plan Archive
To obtain a copy of a past Accessibility Plan or Report, please contact accessibility [at] mohawkcollege.ca
- Accessibility (AODA) Policy
- Academic Accommodations for Students with Disabilities Policy
- Return to Work Policy
- Alternate Format Procedure - under revision
- Notification of Service Disruption Procedure - under revision
- Placement Support for Students with Disabilities - under revision
- Closed Caption Procedure - under revision