The pathways services at Mohawk help students to continue moving forward with their studies.
Our policies and processes aim to make the transition from credential to credential as easy as possible.
Student success is Mohawk’s mission and passion. To improve student outcomes and support the college’s recruiting and growth strategies, we are committed to providing more pathways to a broader range of credentials.
The Pathways Office at Mohawk College is guided by the following policies:
- Articulation Agreement Development Policy (coming soon!)
- Credit Transfer Policy
- Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition Policy
Pathways for Academic Areas
The Pathways office supports academic areas with:
- Developing and Maintaining articulation agreements, both sending and receiving
- Accessing resources for decision making
- Mapping internal pathways from program to program within Mohawk
- Managing funded pathways projects
- Promoting pathways to current and prospective students
See below for all the faculty and staff resources.
Pathways for Students
The Pathways office supports students with:
- Pathways into, within, and beyond Mohawk
- Exemptions and credit transfer inquiries
- Prior learning assessment and recognition
- Degree completion pathways
- Exploring opportunities for transfer
Access all the resources for students on the Pathways and Credit Transfer website.
Still have questions? Visit the contact us page to meet the team, and get your questions answered!