Parking Services by Campus
Please note the Parking Office physical locations are closed. Please contact Parking by phone or email.
Contact Parking Services
Email parking [at] mohawkcollege.ca
Buy a Parking Permit, or Pay or Appeal a Ticket Online Now
Login to Parking Services, Mohawk's online parking payment site.
Parking Information for Students
Student Parking at Fennell, IAHS or Stoney Creek Campuses
Please Note: the Parking Office has switched to a full pay-by-license plate parking system . Registrants no longer need to pick up or display a permit on their vehicle. Up-to-date vehicle information and payment are required.
Read our Student Parking Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Online Purchases Using a Credit Card:
- Students can visit Parking Services to purchase a parking permit online using a credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- You will be asked to provide your student ID number, license plate number, make and model of vehicle
- Effective January 2016, parking permits are by license plate only and new registrants will not be required to pick up a paper permit
On Campus Purchases:
- Daily and hourly parking is available at the pay stations in designated lots
- You can pay online via Parking Services
- HONK - the mobile app that can be downloaded on any Apple and/or Android device
Student Parking at the IAHS Location (McMaster)
- IAHS Campus parking is managed by McMaster University Security and Parking Services (opens new window)
- Daily parking is also available
- Permits may be purchased at T32 Room 106 (building adjacent to the McMaster Children’s Centre in West Campus) OR at the Campus Store parking kiosk (Gilmour Hall (GH), B101) or online at McMaster Parking Services (opens new window)
- Student ID is required
- Call 905 525-9140 ext. 24232 for more information
Day School Students Taking a Continuing Education Course
- Day school students who hold a valid general or preferred pass are not required to pay for an evening pass.
Parking Information for Continuing Education Students
Parking at Fennell and Stoney Creek Campus
Paid parking is in effect at all campus locations. Continuing Education students taking courses at Fennell Campus or Stoney Creek Campus will be required to purchase an evening CE Parking Pass online at parking.mohawkcollege.ca. Single day/evening parking is available at payment machines in designated lots. Parking at IAHS is provided by McMaster University Security and Parking Services. Visit Parking Services at the E.T. Clarke Centre (Room 102) or parking.mcmaster.ca for more information.
Accessible Parking Individuals requiring long-term accessible parking arrangements can contact the Parking Office at Fennell Campus at 905-575-2121. You will have to provide a copy of a valid government issued accessible permit. For temporary accessible parking or for more information, please contact Accessible Learning Services at 905-575-2211. Staff members who require accessible parking arrangements must contact the Parking Office and provide HR/Staffing Services with the appropriate documentation.
Parking at The Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster
Students attending the Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster Campus will be required to pay for parking at McMaster. Daily parking is available. Permits may be purchased at T32 Room 106 (building adjacent to the McMaster Children’s Centre in West Campus) OR at the Campus Store parking kiosk (Gilmour Hall (GH), B101). Student Id is required.
Call 905 525-9140 ext. 24232.
For a map and directions to Mohawk College see Campuses and Maps
Parking Information for Staff
Staff requiring parking must register by parking [at] mohawkcollege.ca (emailing Parking Services).
You will be required to:
- Provide your Mohawk ID number
- Provide vehicle make, model and license plate number(s)
- Bring all parking tickets into good standing before issuance of a permit
Parking Gate Transponders
- Please read our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information about preferred parking transponders.
A permit to park does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
Parking Rates and Lot Maps
General Parking Permit
- Fennell Campus PDF, General Lots P5-P10
- Stoney Creek Campus PDF, open General parking, except spaces designated and reserved as Visitor, Carpool or Accessible
- Open to students, staff and visitors
Preferred Parking Permit
- Lots P1, P2, P4
- Staff Designated Areas
- Annual permits only
Rates include HST
|Annual Permit (Preferred lots)||
|Residence (September to April )||$660.00|
|Motorcycle Parking (per month, designated area only)||$17.00|
*Permit type subject to change and availability
**Evenings include after 5 p.m. and weekends
- Hourly rate is $5.50/hour to a maximum of $16.50 daily rate
- Daily parking is available until 3 a.m.
- Evening parking is flat rate, $6.00 from 5 p.m. to 3 a.m.
- Weekend parking is flat rate, $6.00
- Parking is not permitted between 3-6 a.m. with the exception of the Fennell Campus Residence Lot
Traffic and Parking Regulations
- Parking is enforced by license plate recognition.
- A permit to park or payment accepted by the college for parking does not guarantee the availability of a parking space.
- All outstanding accounts must be brought into good standing before a new permit is issued.