If you witness or have information about an incident of sexualized violence, we strongly encourage you to report it.
What you can do:
- In emergency situations, go to a place of safety and call 911.
- Make a Third Party Report to Mohawk College Security Services.
- You can also choose to report anonymously in person or by phone.
- Tell someone who can help you obtain supports and services.
- Contact the Student Rights and Responsibilities Office for assistance if you are considering making a report, but are unsure of the process and/or your options.
- Contact Counselling Services if you feel you could benefit from personal or emotional support.
- Visit On Campus Support Options or Off Campus Support Options.