The Student Rights and Responsibilities Office works to foster a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment that maximizes opportunities for student success and upholds the rights and responsibilities of the Mohawk College community.
Through a student-focused, collaborative process, we:
- Help students understand and navigate school policies and procedures
- Provide conflict coaching and consultation for Students & Employees
- Address student behaviour concerns through policy
- Support the resolution of student human rights complaints
- Assist survivors of sexualized violence to understand and explore options
- Connect students with relevant services and supports