Sexual Assault and Sexualized Violence Employee Learning Video
- To access the employee learning video, review the How to Guide PDF.
- Review the Sexual Assault and Sexualized Violence Employee Learning Video Troubleshooting Guide PDF. If you can’t complete the quiz, please review our Quick Reference Guide PDF.
Bystander Training Workshops
- This workshop is aimed at generating discussion around the different forms of sexualized violence that is present on campus and within our community. Attendees will be provided with the skills and knowledge to take action in the case that they witness acts of sexualized violence. This workshop is facilitated by the Sexual Assault Centre of Hamilton and Area (SACHA) in partnership with Mohawk College.
|March 26, 2019||11:00AM - 1:00PM||A-104; Stoney Creek Campus|
|March 27, 2019||11:30AM - 1:30PM||Room 249, IAHS Campus|
To register please email healthycampus [at] mohawkcollege.ca
If you are a Mohawk College employee, please register via Working at Mohawk. See attached for instructions on how to enroll in upcoming sessions: How to Enroll in In-Class Sessions PDF.
Online Training Opportunities:
Responding to Disclosures on Campus
- This training includes 7 modules with video scenarios, practice quizzes and links to important resources to help you respond supportively and effectively to disclosures of sexual violence on campus.
- Access the Responding to Disclosure on Campus website.