How to book an appointment
Click on "Book an Appointment."
If this is your first appointment, you must create a WC Online account (WC Online is used to book tutoring appointments).
Click First Vist?"Register for an account."
Enter your account information, and you will need a 10-digit password. Write down your password so you do not forget it.
Once you have an account, enter your login details to sign in.
Once logged into WC online you will select a schedule from the drop-down menu. Schedules are filed under campus and appointment type.
Select the course you want.
Select by course code from the second drop-down menu. Check if you are booking a virtual or in-person appointment.
Create an appointment on the schedule (white boxes are available for appointment booking)
- A new window will appear, and there will be a box for you to tell your tutor what you need help with. Share with your tutor what will be helpful during your appointment.
- Click “Save Appointment”.
- Your appointment will appear in yellow on the calendar.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with the details of your appointment.
Please email LSC [at] mohawkcollege.ca or phone 905-575-1212 ext. 3279 if you need help creating an account, logging into your existing account, or booking an appointment. We are happy to help!
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my course is not listed on the online booking site?
- Contact us and let us know what course you need help with:
Call: 905-575-1212 x 3279 | Email: LSC [at] mohawkcollege.ca
- Every attempt will be made to match you with a tutor, but we cannot guarantee a tutor for every course offered at the college.
How many hours of FREE one-to-one Peer Tutoring can I access?
- 4 hours per week for Course Peer Tutoring
- 1 hour per week for Study Skills Tutoring
- 5 hours per week (maximum of 1 hour per day) for Writing & Communication and Math Support
- 2 hours per week for ESL one-to-one support
How far in advance can I book an appointment?
- Course Peer Tutoring: 2 - 7 days in advance
- Writing, ESL and Communication Appointments: Can book up to 10 minutes beforehand
Where do I meet my peer tutor?
- Log on to your WC Online account and click on the appointment for online appointments. A pop-up window will appear. Click on the text that says, "START OR JOIN ONLINE CONSULTATION."
- For in-person appointments, meet your tutor in the designated room:
- Fennell Campus: Room C122
- IAHS: Room 144
- Stoney Creek: Library
- Airport Campus: Room 303
- Be sure to confirm whether your appointment is online or in person when booking your appointment.
- If you have any issues, please email LSC [at] mohawkcollege.ca or call 905-575-1212 ext. 3279, and we will try our best to help you as soon as possible. With any technical issues, please have patience, as they are often out of our control. We also have video resources to help you book, cancel and join an appointment.