WE ARE COMMITTED
to promoting a safe, inclusive and respectful environment for our students and staff
Policies and Procedures
- Students should arrive early and be ready to start the exam at the scheduled time. Student who arrive late may not be able to write their exam depending on availability and must obtain permission from their instructor.
- Before entering the testing room, gather all items you will need during the test.
- No handheld or electronic devices are permitted. For example, computers, cell phones, iPods, headphones, etc.
- All personal belongings must be left in the storage area provided including pencil cases, purses, backpacks, coats, papers, notes and/or books.
- No food or drink is allowed in the examination room.
- You may only bring in approved items set out in your exam instructions. For example, calculators, formula sheet, etc.
- Students who are unable to attend a scheduled exam should contact the Testing Centre as soon as possible before the testing time to cancel or reschedule their exam, otherwise, they will be marked as a “no show”.
- Respect the need for a quiet environment. No talking is permitted once the student has entered the examination rooms.
- Please do not bring valuables into the testing room. Mohawk College is not responsible for lost/stolen items.