Mohawk College has transfer agreements with a long list of colleges and universities, both in Ontario and around the world. But, those aren’t the only options available to continue your studies! Search the links below to find where else you can go next.
ONTransfer.ca (within Ontario)
Visit the Program Transfers database (opens new window) for opportunities at other colleges and universities within Ontario, including general transfer policy and informal pathways.
Multi-College Pathways (within Ontario)
Ontario College graduates who meet the eligibility criteria may participate in these multi-college pathways.
- Brock University – see Multi College Agreements
- Carleton University - see Ontario Colleges
- Conestoga College - see Diploma-to-Degree
- Humber College - see Start Your Diploma to Degree Pathway Search
- Lakehead University – see Agreements with All Ontario Colleges
- Ontario Tech University – see College-to-University transfer programs
- Toronto Metropolitan University (formally Ryerson) - see Pathways for University or College Transfer Students
- Seneca College - see Pathways to Seneca
- Trent University - see Agreements with all Ontario Colleges
- University of Guelph – see Pathways from Ontario Colleges
- University of Guelph-Humber – see College Block Credit Transfer Pathways, Before Applying
- University of Ottawa - Telfer School of Management - see College Transfer Program
- University of Waterloo - see College to university pathways
- University of Windsor - see For Students from all Colleges of Applied Arts & Technology
- Wilfrid Laurier University - see Programs with Active Block Transfer Agreements
Additional pathways may be available. Please check with the institutions directly for more information.
Mohawk Transfer Database (Beyond Ontario)
Visit the Mohawk Transfer Database (opens new window) for formal articulation agreements and pathways outside of Ontario. Details may be viewed by program or by receiving institution.
We make every effort to ensure all the information here is accurate but changes can occur without notice and students are always advised to check with the destination or receiving school to confirm these agreements.