Information regarding Preplacement TB & Immunization Services will be available in the near future.
For information about current applicable fees, please hwc [at] mohawkcollege.ca (contact the Health & Wellness Centre by email) or by calling: 905-575-2211.
Are there any additional costs that may apply when receiving service in the Health & Wellness Centre?
In some instances, students are responsible for additional costs associated with receiving treatment and/or follow-up care. Additional costs could be:
- Costs paid directly to a laboratory if an x-ray is required
- Costs paid directly to a laboratory if the student chooses to complete bloodwork at another location
- Any costs related to a positive TB skin test, such as follow up x-ray or subsequent treatment
- Cost for Hepatitis B vaccine (vaccine available for purchase at Health and Wellness Centre)
Are there any fees for missed appointments?
Failure to attend scheduled appointments may result in additional charges. Fees must be paid prior to rebooking missed appointments.
- Failure to attend a scheduled TB read will result in a $20 fee to restart the TB test
- Failure to attend a Physician appointment will result in a $50 missed appointment fee