The Square provides a full range of services and supports to new and returning students.
What you'll find in The Square »
Student Services Counter
The Square - Institute for Applied Health Sciences at McMaster
Located across from Pre-Placement Services in Room 121
Phone: 905-575-1212 Ext 6352/6354
Email: iahsstudentservices [at] mohawcollege.ca (Email The Square)
Explore our services »
International students have a central space on Fennell Campus where they can access key services and a welcoming space to call home! International Square is a space dedicated to serving international students in room J137 at Fennell Campus!
- Tuition payments
- Registration/Timetable support
- International student advising
- Letter pick-up
- English and summer programs
- Language & Culture Centre
- Cultural events and activities
- Health Insurance
- Registration and Fee payments
- Orientation to Mohawk College, the City of Hamilton and life in Canada and more!
- Registration and College processes
- Canadian Immigration Policies and Authorities
- Personal, social or community issues
- School letter for Study Permit, Re-entry Visa and Work Visa
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us by coming to International Square in person or call 905-575-2430 or email us at international.services [at] mohawkcollege.ca. Our staff are ready to assist you.
Office hours are: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Office Telephone 905-575-2430
Website: Mohawk College International Students