Business (General) (Mississauga Campus - International Only) - 672
- Courses span all of the functional areas of business.
- Ideal for future entrepreneurs.
Note: An additional requirement based on overall grades may be required to proceed into some programs.
What you’ll learn
- Solid foundation for success in decision making.
- Master fundamental skills in the core business processes:
- Accounting and finance
- Operations and distribution
Human resources and labour
Business information systems and technology
2 academic years (periods of 8 months)
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Grade 11 Mathematics, C, M or U level or equivalent (M or U level recommended)
Note: An additional requirement based on overall grades may be required to proceed into some of these programs.
Language Requirements for International Students:
- See below for accepted equivalents for Grade 12 English:
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Options are available for mature applicants.
Tuition and Fees
2022 - 2023 International Tuition and Fees
|Description||Semester 1||Semester 2|
Total Tuition & Ancillary Fees
Program Compulsory Fees
|International Tax Recovery||$450.00||$375.00|
|Total International Charges Per Semester||$8,705.00||$8,630.00|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$17,335.00|
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
Fees for students starting or continuing in the Fall 2021 term will be published in May, 2021.
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
- Review the program learning outcomes for Business (General) (Mississauga Campus - International Only) (672)
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.
Your future career options
- Front Line Production Supervisor
- Retail Trade Agent
- Customer Services Representative
- Buyer/Purchasing Agent
- Sales Representative
- Production Scheduler
- Inventory Control Clerk
Where you could work includes:
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
Opportunities for grads
Graduates of the program will have met the academic requirements for the Certified in Management (CIM) designation.
Students graduating from this program will have met the academic requirements for the Certified in Management (C.I.M.) and Professional Manager (P.Mgr.) designations.