Global Business Management (Mississauga Campus - International Only) - 673
This comprehensive 2-year post-graduate program will prepare you for a wide variety of business management careers. Learning from experienced international business professionals you will gain a critical understanding of the important elements of supporting a global business while gaining a cultural orientation to Canada and the communication skills necessary to be effective in a global business setting.
The program will expose you to foundational international and Canadian business practices and help you strengthen your English communication, math, and statistical skills, within your first year of studies. Advanced international business practices will be covered in your second year, including Supply Chain, Marketing, Sales and Negotiation, E-Commerce, Finance, Business Analytics and Project Management, leading you to the development of an international business capstone project.
- Advance your global business, language, and cross-cultural competency skills needed to launch a successful international management career.
- Apply your learning through experiential learning opportunities with online decision-making simulations, role-plays, and case analyses.
- Benefit from entrepreneurial perspectives and insights from leading industry professionals.
What you'll learn
- Use industry-standard tools and techniques to transform raw data into meaningful information to support business decision-making.
- Research potential business opportunities with an understanding of cultural, financial, legal, and distribution issues.
- Take your business strategy global by understanding customer needs and gathering business requirements.
- Identify the risks and financial rewards of different international investment alternatives.
- Create strategies and business plans to develop and support the global business presence of a company.
- Develop B2B sales and negotiation skills as well as a personal brand to launch a successful professional career in Canada or abroad.
- Postsecondary college or university diploma/degree, preferably in a Business Program
- Equivalent work experience in a business or financial setting will be considered on an individual basis
- This is a BYOD (Bring your own device) program where you will learn applicable software applications to support your learning.
Language Requirements for International Students:
- See below for accepted equivalents for Grade 12 English:
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Options are available for mature applicants.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
2021 - 2022 International Tuition and Fees
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Total Tuition & Ancillary Fee||$8,600.00||$8,600.00|
|Program Compulsory Fees||$0.00||$0.00|
|International Tax Recovery||$450.00||$375.00|
|Total International Per Semester||$9,050.00||$8,975.00|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$18,025.00|
- International Scholarships and Bursaries
- OSAP not eligible for International Students
- Full Cost Breakdown
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
Fees for students starting or continuing in the Fall 2021 term will be published in May, 2021.
Program of Studies
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
- Review the program learning outcomes for Global Business Management (Mississauga Campus - International Only) (673)
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.
Your future career options
- International Management Trainee
- International Account Representative
- International Market Research Analyst
- Junior Product Manager
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- International Product Manager
- Management Consultant
- Business Development Executives
- Sales Representatives
- Financial Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Operations Manager
- Transportation Manager
- Customs Broker
- Customs Broker Analyst
- Purchasing Agent
Where you could work includes:
- Mohawk College is located in Hamilton, Ontario, amid the Toronto-Waterloo Innovation Corridor, home to more than 15,000 tech companies and thousands of start-ups that require talented people to help them turn their research strength into global commercial success.
- Other common employers include:
- Tech Industry
- Sports and Entertainment
- Management consultancies
- Transportation and Trade Industries
- Government entities that assist International Trade
Bring-Your-Own-Device Suggested Specifications
Connect with us to learn more
Our dedicated Market Specialists are here to answer your questions about Mohawk College and this new learning opportunity for our international students.