Office Administration - Health Services (Mississauga Campus - International Only) - 675
Program is well recognized by local and extended community of hospitals and medical offices.
- Complete our highly respected Medical Terminology 1 and 2 courses.
What you'll learn
Provide administrative support to any health office/unit.
Discover the challenge of a private medical practice including Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
Become skilled in specialized areas of medical transcription and Ministry of Health OHIP billing.
Office Administration - Health Services has an active program advisory committee that meets to ensure the program is current.
View the Exceptions Calendar for start dates and semester break information.
2 academic years (periods of 8 months)
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Excellent reading comprehension, spelling, and basic computer and keyboarding skills are recommended
- See below for accepted equivalents for Grade 12 English:
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Options are available for mature applicants.
Tuition and Fees
2021 - 2022 International Tuition and Fees
|Description||Semester 1||Semester 2|
Total Tuition & Ancillary Fees
Program Compulsory Fees
|International Tax Recovery||$450.00||$375.00|
|Total International Charges Per Semester||$8,545.00||$8,470.00|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$17,015.00|
- International Scholarships and Bursaries
- OSAP not eligible for International Students
- Full Cost Breakdown
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
- Review the program learning outcomes for Office Administration - Health Services (Mississauga Campus - International Only) (675)
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.
Your future career options
- Business/Ward/Unit Clerk
- Patient Registration Clerk
- Ministry of Health Billing Clerk
- Administrative Assistant
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Transcriptionist
Where you could work includes
- Doctors/Specialists in Private Practice
- Laboratories and X-ray Clinics
- Hospital Units and Departments
- Community Agencies