Computer Systems Technician - Software Support (Mississauga Campus - International Only) - 676
- An excellent introduction to software development and supporting software applications, this program covers key topics including a variety of programming languages, web application development, systems analysis, database design, quality assurance testing, technical writing, and communication skills.
What you'll learn
- Gain experience and knowledge with a broad range of experience in software application development, database management systems and development tools.
- Programming languages including Python, Java and C#
- Database architecture using MySQL
- Tools and frameworks including IntelliJ, Visual Studio and MVC
- Project planning
- Technical writing and presentations
- Systems/business analysis
Before you begin first semester in the Computer Science and Information Technology department you can visit our New CSAIT Students page to learn about software you can install and tutorials to help you hit the ground running.
2 academic years (4 academics semesters)
New! Interested in studying two, 1 year programs? Now you can apply once and be admitted into the two programs of your choice. Available for international students only, more information can found on the International Twinning page.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
2021 - 2022 International Tuition and Fees
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Total Tuition & Ancillary Fee||$8,095.00||$8,095.00|
|Program Compulsory Fees||$0.00||$0.00|
|International Tax Recovery||$450.00||$375.00|
|Total International Per Semester||$8,871.39||$8,836.20|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$17,707.59|
- International Scholarships and Bursaries
- OSAP not eligible for International Students
- Full Cost Breakdown
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
- OSSD or equivalent (Mohawk Academic Upgrading, GED) including:
- Grade 12 English, C or U or equivalent
- Grade 12 Mathematics, MAP4C ≥ 60%; or MCT4C; or any U or equivalent
- A working knowledge in computers and desktop applications is required for success in this program
Language Requirements for International Students:
- See below for accepted equivalents for Grade 12 English:
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Options are available for mature applicants.
Your future career options
- Business Systems Support Specialist
- Programmer/Web Developer
- Database Support Specialist
- Technical Writer
- Technical Support Specialist
- User Training Specialist
Where you could work includes
- Technical and Information Services
- Professional Business and Financial Services
- Health Care Services
- Manufacturing Services
- Government and Education Services
Program of Studies
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
- Review the program learning outcomes for Computer Systems Technician - Software Support (Mississauga Campus - International Only) ()
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.
Students are required to purchase a 1TB USB-powered Hard Drive
Connect with us to learn more
Our dedicated Market Specialists are here to answer your questions about Mohawk College and this new learning opportunity for our international students.