Mohawk’s EDI action plan is a multi-year, strategic priority that will require the participation and support of every employee and the broader college community. If you are interested in getting more involved with the implementation of Mohawk’s action plan, you can do the following:
- Employees can apply to join one of the task forces or committees. Application details including terms of reference for task forces and committees will be shared through the college’s website and posted to MyMohawk.
- Participate in EDI-focused training and events.
- Check the college’s EDI webpage for the latest news and information from the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Take the time to become informed, aware and knowledgeable. For students and employees there is lots of information and resources available on MyMohawk under the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion section.
- Employees are encouraged to get involved in the initiatives and activities identified in their departmental action plans.