Supply Chain Management (Mississauga Campus - International Only) - 678
- Program is offered in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Canada’s manufacturing, logistics, transportation, and supply chain hub.
- Growing employment opportunities for graduates in the major cities of Mississauga and Brampton, throughout the greater Toronto region, and internationally.
- Build a capstone project that supports industry challenges.
What you'll learn
- How companies build competitive advantages using a supply chain.
- The processes and requirements to acquire goods and services.
- How functional areas within an organization interact to design, make, buy and deliver goods and services for consumers.
- Examine supply chain within the goods and services sectors to help companies build a competitive advantage.
- Classroom instruction using real supply chain examples.
1 academic year (period of 8 months)
New! Interested in studying two, 1 year programs? Now you can apply once and be admitted into the two programs of your choice. Available for international students only, more information can found on the International Twinning page.
- An Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, or University Degree
- Other equivalent post-secondary experience or qualifications will be considered by Mohawk
- Proof of English proficiency for applicants where English is not their first language must be submitted to Ontario Colleges
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is required. Please see Laptop Requirements under Additional Information.
Language Requirements for International Students
- IELTS Academic overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- TOEFL iBT 88
- CAEL 70, no sub-test band score less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Mohawk College English Language Test (Accuplacer: Assessment for Success) aligned with CAEL Band
- Completion of level 8 of the General Arts and Science - English for Academic Purposes (GAS-EAP). Placement in the GAS-EAP program is determined by scores on an in-house English language test or TOEFL or IELTS Academic
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Options are available for mature applicants.
Tuition and Fees
2022 - 2023 International Tuition and Fees
|Description||Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Total Tuition & Ancillary Fee||$8,770.00||$8,770.00|
|Program Compulsory Fees||$0.00||$0.00|
|International Tax Recovery||$450.00||$375.00|
|Total International Per Semester||$9,220.00||$9,145.00|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$18,365.00|
- International Scholarships and Bursaries
- OSAP not eligible for International Students
- Full Cost Breakdown
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
- Review the program learning outcomes for Supply Chain Management (Mississauga Campus - International Only) (678)
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.
Your future career options
- Planner supply chain
- Logistics analyst
- Supply chain specialist
- Inventory analyst
- Shift Manager
- Operations Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Transport Scheduler
- Procurement Specialist
Where you could work includes:
- Aviation Industry
- Public Sector
- Natural Resources
Opportunities for grads
- Advanced standing towards the Supply Chain Management Professional™ (SCMP™) Designation Program