Project Management - 399
- Study in a field that is both highly sought after and relevant to today’s business problems and opportunities.
- Learn from industry-experienced professionals.
- Considered the cornerstone in many organizations, Project Managers are highly sought after in a wide range of industries.
- This program addresses emerging trends in project management through courses in Agile project management
- Earn micro-badges in Process Mapping and Analytics with the Mohawk/IBM partnership
- Upon completion of the first semester of the program, you’ll be eligible to write the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification (an entry-level designation offered by the Project Management Institute, PMI).
What you'll learn
- Use a variety of project management techniques, skills, and knowledge to support improved business outcomes.
- Develop strategies to bridge the gap between business needs and the desired outcome using appropriate project management tools, techniques, and mindset.
- Assess approaches to solving business problems using established evidence-based decision-making techniques. Understand what the project performance data that you are collecting is telling you and how to guide projects to successful completion.
- Use a project management approach to communicate technical and business information to a variety of stakeholders.
- This is a BYOD (Bring your own device) program. See Laptop Requirements under Additional Information.
New! Interested in studying two, 1 year programs? Now you can apply once and be admitted into the two programs of your choice. Available for international students only, more information can found on the International Twinning page.
Explore our many videos, online resources and program options within the Open House Plus website.
We’re here for you to support applications and admissions by providing online and virtual service.
Applied and have questions?
The admissions team is available to help, you can contact them via Admissions or by phone at 1-844-767-6871.
Haven’t applied and need help?
Contact us or phone 905-575-2460.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
2021 - 2022 Domestic Tuition and Fees
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|
|Compulsory Ancillary Fees||$781.08||$712.05||$584.34|
|Compulsory Program Fees||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Total Domestic Charges Per Semester||$2,644.85||$2,575.82||$2,448.11|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$7,668.78|
Above fees based on full-time September program start date. Contact Student Services to confirm fees for other start dates or semesters.
2021 - 2022 International Tuition and Fees
|Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3|
|Total Tuition & Ancillary Fee||$8,600.00||$8,600.00||$8,600.00|
|Program Compulsory Fees||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|International Tax Recovery||$450.00||$375.00||$375.00|
|Total International Per Semester||$9,050.00||$8,975.00||$8,975.00|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$27,000.00|
- International Scholarships and Bursaries
- OSAP not eligible for International Students
- Full Cost Breakdown
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
Domestic and International student admission requirements
An Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, or University Degree or an acceptable combination of related work experience and postsecondary education (as determined by the College).
- IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- TOEFL iBT 88
- CAEL 70, no sub-test band score less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Mohawk College English Language Test (Accuplacer: Assessment for Success) aligned with CAEL Band
- Completion of level 8 of the General Arts and Science - English for Academic Purposes (GAS-EAP). Placement in the GAS-EAP program is determined by scores on an in-house English language test or TOEFL or IELTS
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Options are available for mature applicants.
Graduates will be able to work in several fields and industries such as:
- Information technology
- Health Sciences
- And more
How you'll gain skills
- Test and apply course concepts using state of the art software in our labs.
- Complete a capstone project by applying knowledge and skills acquired throughout your program.
- Experience an interactive and accurate representation of a real-life situation through case studies and simulations.
To learn more, please visit the Centre for Experiential Learning.
Your future career options:
- Project Manager
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- Operations Analyst
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Software Tester
- Analytics Professional
- Data Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Change Management Specialist
Where you could work includes:
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Financial and Insurance industries
- Health sector
- Government and Public sector
- Business Professional/Consulting
Opportunities for grads
- Project Management Institute (PMI) credential
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification
- Micro-badges through IBM and Cognitive Class.
Program of Studies
The graduate has reliably demonstrated the ability to:
- Manage project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, quality control needs, and resource requirements as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align management and leadership strategies when working on projects according to internal organizational culture.
- Adapt management style in response to issues that arise when managing projects.
- Facilitate communication, negotiation, and collaboration with all stakeholders to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Ensure compliance of ethical and professional standards when managing projects.
- Manage relationships and resolve conflict to establish motivation and promote positive organizational change.
- Develop and apply strategies for career and professional development to enhance work performance for self and others.