Supply Chain Management - 385
- Partnership with Hamilton Oshawa Port Authority.
- Program is offered in the Golden Horseshoe, home to the largest port in Ontario, the Welland Canal and the John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport.
- Build a capstone project that supports industry challenges.
- Students can earn exemptions (5 modules and 2 workshops) towards their CSCMP designation with the Supply Chain Management Association of Ontario (SCMAO).
What you'll learn
- How companies build competitive advantages using a supply chain.
- The processes and requirements to acquire goods and services.
- How functional areas within an organization interact to design, make, buy and deliver goods and services for consumers.
- Examine supply chain within the goods and services sectors to help companies build a competitive advantage.
- Classroom instruction using real supply chain examples.
1 academic year (period of 8 months)
New! Interested in studying two, 1 year programs? Now you can apply once and be admitted into the two programs of your choice. Available for international students only, more information can found on the International Twinning page.
Join us at Open House from April 6 - April 11
Come and explore our campuses, meet with faculty and staff and learn about the many student services and supports available to Mohawk students to help you succeed.
We're here to help
We’re here for you to support applications and admissions by providing online and virtual service.
Applied and have questions?
The admissions team is available to help, you can contact them via Admissions or by phone at 1-844-767-6871.
Haven’t applied and need help?
Contact us or phone 905-575-2460.
Take a virtual campus tour
Explore Mohawk College from the comfort of home! Our virtual campus tours provide a guided visit of our buildings, labs, services, classrooms and athletic and recreation centre.
Learn about program delivery terms.
- An Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, or University Degree
- Other equivalent post-secondary experience or qualifications will be considered by Mohawk
- Proof of English proficiency for applicants where English is not their first language must be submitted to Ontario Colleges
Language Requirements for International Students
- IELTS Academic overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- TOEFL iBT 88
- CAEL 70, no sub-test band score less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Mohawk College English Language Test (Accuplacer: Assessment for Success) aligned with CAEL Band
- Successful completion of the GAS-English for Academic Purposes (478 or 278) program. Placement in the GAS-EAP program is determined by scores on an in-house English language test or TOEFL or IELTS Academic
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English.
Tuition and Fees
2023 - 2024 Domestic Tuition and Fees
|Compulsory Ancillary Fees
|Compulsory Program Fees
|Total Domestic Charges Per Semester
|Total 1st Year Fees
Above fees based on full-time September program start date. Contact Student Services to confirm fees for other start dates or semesters.
- Full Cost Breakdown
- Explore payment options
- Book costs for your program can be found through the Campus Store
2023 - 2024 International Tuition and Fees
|Total Tuition & Ancillary Fee
|Program Compulsory Fees
|International Tax Recovery
|Total International Per Semester
|Total 1st Year Fees
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
When it comes to paying for your education, investing in your future can be more affordable than you think. A Mohawk education is one of the most cost-effective means of acquiring the skills and knowledge you need to have a prosperous and rewarding career.
As you start on your chosen career path, it's important to have a realistic set of expectations regarding the expenses associated with attending college. In addition to your tuition fees, you will also need to budget for books, supplies, housing, and other related living expenses. You may be able to supplement your income and savings with scholarships, bursaries, or loans. It pays to do some research into what types of financial assistance you may qualify for.
Available Financial Assistance Resources:
- OSAP Eligible. Learn about Ontario Student Assistance Program - OSAP (domestic students only)
- Working on Campus
- Additional Sources of Funding
- Financial Assistance Home Page
Apply for Awards:
By submitting a Scholarships and Bursaries Application every semester, students have access to over $3 million in Mohawk College scholarships, bursaries and Ministry-partnered funding to help meet their financial needs.
Financial Literacy and Money Coaching:
Whether saving for school, sticking to a budget, or planning for a major purchase, financial literacy affects us all. That's why Mo' Money is committed to helping our students improve their money skills and become more confident with their money.
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
How you'll gain skills
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in our labs.
- Using case studies and simulations in the classroom.
- Apply cumulative program knowledge through a capstone research project.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.
Your future career options
- Planner supply chain
- Logistics analyst
- Supply chain specialist
- Inventory analyst
- Shift Manager
- Operations Manager
- Warehouse Manager
- Transport Scheduler
- Procurement Specialist
Where you could work includes:
- Aviation Industry
- Public Sector
- Natural Resources
Opportunities for grads
- Advanced standing towards the Supply Chain Management Professional™ (SCMP™) Designation Program
Pathways to Mohawk
If you've successfully taken a course at another post-secondary institution, you may be able to earn course exemptions toward your credential here at Mohawk.
Pathways within Mohawk
This Pathways map shows how the identified program can lead to future program choices within Mohawk.
Pathways beyond Mohawk
Earn a degree:
- Robert Gordon University - MSc - Project Management, Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Business and Leadership Management, Business and Management, or International Business Management
See ontransfer.ca for additional opportunities at other colleges or universities in Ontario.
Search the Mohawk Transfer Database for opportunities outside of Ontario.
Bring-Your-Own-Device Suggested Specifications
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is required. Please see Laptop Requirements below.
Domestic Canadian Students
Contact Student Recruitment
Haven’t applied yet and have questions?
Contact our Student Recruitment team for information on programs, how to apply, and more.
Contact our Admissions advisors for help with your application.
Contact International Student Recruitment
Contact our International Student Recruitment team for information on programs, how to apply, and student life.
Toll free phone numbers:
For general questions: 1-888-Mohawk9 (1-888-664-2959)
North China: 10-800-714-2521
South China: 10-800-140-2541