Dean's Honours will be awarded at the end of each semester by the Associate Dean of each School to students:
- In full–time status according to Ministry guidelines
- Who have received a Weighted GPA greater than or equal to 85% (A-)
- Who have no failed grades.
This distinction of Honours Graduate is conferred on graduates who:
- Achieve a Weighted GPA greater than or equal to 85% (A-) on completion of a specified Program of Studies
- Have no failed grades within the time frame established by the School with academic responsibility for the program.