|How to Drop/Withdraw From a Course||
You need to officially drop/withdraw from a Post-Secondary course using MyMohawk.
How to Withdraw From a Program
Before you apply to withdraw from a program, students are encouraged to meet with your Student Success Advisor or your Academic Area/Faculty.
To withdraw from a program:
The timing of the withdrawal will determine what appears on your record:
- To have the course(s) removed from your record, you must officially drop/withdraw from the course(s) within the first ten days of classes.
- Students who officially drop/withdraw from a course(s) after ten days, but within ten weeks of the start of classes will receive a "W"(withdrawn) for the course(s) on their record.
- Students who do not officially drop/withdraw from a course(s) before the end of their first ten weeks of classes will receive the grade(s) earned on their record.
Can you get your tuition back?
You could receive a partial tuition refund if:
- You withdraw before the end of the first ten days of the semester
- The withdrawal changes your status from a full-time to part-time student
- You had paid your full fees