Thinking about going to College? Let's talk! Attend a FREE information session and learn more about Mohawk programs, services and how to complete your online Ontario College application. We are here to help!
Community Information Sessions
Hamilton Public Library - Central Location
- Thursday, May 16 - 9:30am - 11:00am - 4th Floor Zone 2
- Wednesday, June 26 - 9:30am - 11:00am - Wentworth Room
- Tuesday, July 23 - 1:30pm - 3:00pm - Wentworth Room
Brantford Public Library
- Friday, May 10 - 1:30pm - 3:00pm - Community Room
- Friday, June 14 - 9:30am - 11:00am - Computer Lab 3rd Floor
- Thursday, July 18 - 9:30am - 11:00am - Computer Lab 3rd Floor
- Thursday, August 15 - 1:30pm - 3:00pm - Computer Lab 3rd Floor
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a College Information Session?
A "College Information Session" is a presentation of Mohawk College that includes information on academic programs, student services like financial assistance and admissions services, and provides an opportunity to have your questions answered. The sessions can last approximately 1 1/2 hours, depending on your questions and needs.
Our information sessions are offered at Fennell and Stoney Creek Campuses and at our partner locations at Six Nations Polytechnic – Brantford, Six Nations Polytechnic – Ohsweken, Ogwehoweh Skills and Trades Training Centre. In addition, we offer sessions in Hamilton and Brantford libraries.
Participating in one of these information sessions is a great way to help you discover programs and services, financial assistance, preparatory options and much more. We can also assist with your college application. All are welcome to attend. For more information call 905-575-2460.