Submitting Transcripts

High School Students/Graduates

Presently attending a high school in Ontario
If you are currently attending high school in Ontario, you do not need to send us your transcripts. Simply advise your guidance office that you will be applying to college, and they will send your grades directly to Ontario Colleges.

Be sure to check your online application after final first semester marks, second semester mid-terms and final marks are issued to ensure that the grades they've sent to us are accurate.

Note: If you are attending night school, summer school or taking correspondence courses, you are responsible for submitting to Ontario Colleges, proof of registration and all subsequent interim reports and final transcripts for these courses. Remember to write your application number on all documents submitted to Ontario Colleges.

Not currently in high school
If you have graduated high school in Ontario, there are two possible ways to get your transcripts:

  • order one ONLINE at if your high school is listed
  • if your school is not listed, please obtain an official transcript from the last high school you attended (or School Board office) and send it to Ontario Colleges

In high school somewhere else in Canada
If you have graduated - or are presently attending - a high school from outside of Ontario, you will need to send ONE official transcript to Ontario Colleges.

College/University Students and Graduates

If you are currently attending or have attended an Ontario college or university in the past, and have applied to a different college program through the online application, you need to send your interim and final transcripts by requesting them online through the "My Transcript Request" option on the main menu of your application.

International Graduates

Attended high school outside of Canada
Ontario Colleges requires the following documents from applicants that have attended high school outside of Canada:

  • Original or certified copies of all official certificates and transcripts in the original language and the English or French translation of your high school, college and/or university education.
  • Proof of English proficiency. If English is not your first language, you must supply the results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or another internationally-recognized English language assessment test.
  • A photocopy of your Record of Landing or other immigration document that shows proof of your residency status.