Mohawk College offers over 100 full-time certificate, diploma, and degree programs. As well, many programs can be taken part-time through Continuing Education, including an ever increasing number of courses available online or through distance education.
To choose your program, we invite you to:
- Identify the admission requirements and program(s) you are most interested in taking
- Research jobs and careers, and the training needed to further your preferences (use our Mohawk or public libraries)
- Check out the Career and Job Hunting link on Mohawk Library’s web page
- Consult with career counsellors in the community to help you clarify choice(s)
- Ensure college level training will lead you to your career goal
The minimum requirement for admission to postsecondary programs is an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or the equivalent as determined by the college, or 19 years of age or older at the time of the program start.