College Information Program (CIP)
Date: October 17
Time: 9:30 am - 12 pm
Location: EA Wing, The Joyce Centre for Partnership & Innovation - Fennell Campus
Considering college and are looking for more information about colleges in Ontario?
Don’t miss out on an awesome opportunity to meet with college reps and get the information you need to make your decision about postsecondary education.
- Learn about all kinds of careers and the programs that will lead you into them
- Discover unique programs that are only offered at Ontario’s colleges
- Learn about pathways between college and university
- Get all the information on how and when to apply
- Ask questions about campus life, housing and student services
- Get great advice on how to pay for your college education
Have questions about the event? Please reach out to the Discovery Centre.
Fall Open House Events
Looking to take your next step and get future ready at Mohawk College?
Join us from Saturday, October 28 to Wednesday, November 8 at our in-person Open House Events. Come and explore our campuses, meet with faculty and staff and learn about the many student services and supports available to Mohawk students to help you succeed.
Sign up by October 24 to receive event updates and for a chance to WIN 1 of 3 $250 Amazon Gift Card.
Register for a College Information Session (All programs)
We are here to help! Join our Education Advisors for an online information session to learn more about Mohawk programs, and services and how to complete your online Ontario College application.
These one-hour virtual sessions offer a complete review of our programs and services, as well as an opportunity to answer any questions you may have about attending Mohawk.
Includes an overview of all Mohawk College programs, at any campus or partner location.
Upcoming College Information Sessions
- Thursday, October 26 at 11 am
- Monday, November 13 at 2 pm
- Monday, December 18 at 1 pm