International Business Management (Mississauga Campus - International Only) - 677
- Forms product managers by strengthening tactical and strategic business skills needed to develop and introduce products and services in the global marketplace.
- Product Management is one of the seven career fields representing the highest demand areas for talent with tech companies (Breaking into Tech Report).
- Benefits from entrepreneurial perspectives and other industry insights from professionals who work in international trade, investment, and product management.
Mohawk's International Business Management program has the highest overall student satisfaction of any comparable program in Ontario.
What you'll learn
- Understand customer needs and gather product/business requirements
- Research potential opportunities considering cultural, financial, legal and distribution issues
- Develop the roadmap of a product or service that includes outlining Its features and target market to help meet global company goals
- Manage projects using more flexible project management methods that are becoming industry standard for making technology-based products and services
- Bring the product to market, that includes launching the product, communicating product features to the company and potential customers and driving global demand for the product
- Gather the body of knowledge required to attempt the New Product Development Professional Certification
1 academic year (period of 8 months)
Explore our many videos, online resources and program options within the Open House+ website.
We’re here for you to support applications and admissions by providing online and virtual service.
Applied and have questions?
The admissions team is available to help, you can contact them via Admissions or by phone at 1-844-767-6871.
Haven’t applied and need help?
Contact us or phone 905-575-2460.
Take a virtual campus tour!
Explore Mohawk College from the comfort of home! Our virtual campus tours provide a guided visit of our buildings, labs, services, classrooms and athletic and recreation centre.
- Postsecondary college or university diploma/degree, preferably in a Tech or Business Program with solid mathematical foundations (international students without solid mathematical foundations are encouraged to apply to the Global Business Management Graduate Program - 673)
- Equivalent work experience in a business or financial setting will be considered on an individual basis
- Proof of English proficiency for applicants where English is not their first language must be submitted to Ontario Colleges
- This is a BYOD (Bring your own device) program where you will learn applicable software applications to support your learning. Please see Laptop Requirements under Additional Information.
Language Requirements for International Students
- IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- TOEFL iBT 88
- CAEL 70, no sub-test band score less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Mohawk College English Language Test (Accuplacer: Assessment for Success) aligned with CAEL Band
- Completion of level 8 of the General Arts and Science - English for Academic Purposes (GAS-EAP). Placement in the GAS-EAP program is determined by scores on an in-house English language test or TOEFL or IELTS
Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English. Options are available for mature applicants.
Tuition and Fees
2021 - 2022 International Tuition and Fees
|Description||Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Total Tuition & Ancillary Fee||$8,376.00||$8,432.00|
|Program Compulsory Fees||$0.00||$0.00|
|International Tax Recovery||$450.00||$375.00|
|Total International Charges Per Semester||$8,826.00||$8,807.00|
|Total 1st Year Fees||$17,633.00|
- International Scholarships and Bursaries
- OSAP not eligible for International Students
- Full Cost Breakdown
If you pay by wire transfer, please note your bank might charge you a fee to transfer money. Make sure your transfer includes the Mohawk payment and the wire transfer fee. This applies to each wire transfer payment you make.
Course Overview & Descriptions
Click on the course title for a course description.
Program Learning Outcomes, often referred to as ‘Program Standards', set out the essential learning that a student must achieve before being deemed ready to graduate.
- Review the program learning outcomes for International Business Management (Mississauga Campus - International Only) (677)
In many cases these program learning outcomes were developed by the Ministry of Colleges and Universities (MCU) in consultation with employers and educators who are experts in the program field. To ensure the outcomes remain current and in line with industry needs, we invite our employers, graduates working in the field and current students to re-examine and update them during regular, ongoing program review focus groups.
Your future career options
- Junior Product Manager
- Product Manager
- International Product Manager
- Technical Product Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Line Manager
- Director of Product Management
- International Management Trainee
- International Account Representative
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Business Analyst
- International Market Research Analyst
- Management Consultant
Where you could work includes:
- Tech Industry
- Sports and Entertainment
- Management consultancies
- Transportation and Trade Industries
- Government entities that assist International Trade