File a Complaint or Incident Report

Public Incident Report Form

Any member of Mohawk College can raise concerns or complaints that they believe goes against the Student Behaviour Policy, Student Human Rights Policy,  Student Complaints Procedure and the Academic Appeals Policy. In addition, any member of the Mohawk community can contact the Student Rights and Responsibilities Office to consult about a matter without lodging a formal complaint. 

Please use the Public Incident Report Form to file a complaint or report an incident.

Sexualized and Gender-Based Violence Complaint

Please visit the Reporting page for more information on reporting and disclosure of an incident that you believe violates the Sexual Assault and Sexualized Violence Policy.

To access supports please visit Sexual Assault and Sexualized Violence Support.